Installing the Macro Keybind
The following is the guide to install the Macro Keybind mod for 1.12.2
- Download the Macro/Keybind Mod version 0.15.4 for Minecraft 1.12 here. [Original Forum Entry (opens in a new tab)]
- Download Liteloader 1.12.2 Snapshot either .exe or .jar [Homepage]
- Execute the .exe or double click on the .jar and choose the option to "manually extract" to a folder of your choosing. This will give you this file "liteloader-1.12.2-SNAPSHOT-release.jar"
- Place the extracted Liteloader.jar ( "liteloader-1.12.2-SNAPSHOT-release.jar") into your system's equivalent of "C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Roaming.westeroscraft\instances\WesterosCraft-1.12.2\mods"
- Drop the Macro/Keybind Mod file ("mod_macros_0.15.4_for_1.12.1.litemod") into the same folder!
- Start the launcher and navigate to the mods tab.
- Disable both DynamicSurroundings and the "Macro/Keybind Mod" in the Optional Mods section and make sure that in the Drop-in Mods section both "liteloader-1.12.2-SNAPSHOT-release.jar" and "mod_macros_0.15.4_for_1.12.1.litemod" appear and are activated. Just like in the attached screenshot.
- Start the game and enjoy!